United Healthcare - Collegiate Care Provider Search

You MUST have this logo on your ID Card and your plan name is Collegiate Care Essential, Collegiate Care Enhanced, Collegiate Care Elite,  or Collegiate Care Exclusive- to use this network search.  


In the US, when you call a doctor’s office for an appointment or present your ID card to a provider, it is important for you to say: “I am covered under the United Healthcare PPO Network. Are you a United Healthcare provider?”  Medical providers participate in various networks which is how a provider recognizes and accepts your insurance to bill the insurance company directly.  If you mistakenly say “I am covered by Trawick International or Collegiate Care” your provider will not likely recognize the name and say they don't accept your insurance coverage.  This does NOT mean that your insurance is not valid and it does NOT mean that insurance will not pay.  It might mean that you have to pay for services and submit a claim to be reimbursed. See Claim Information on the drop-down above - for info on how/where to file a claim.  Some of our plans have different benefits if you use an In-Network provider versus one that is Out of Network.  Please see your plan document for details.  You can find a provider using this link https://us1.welcometouhc.com/ and then enter the type of provider you need (ex. Hospital, Doctor) and search using your zip code.

Please note: for Pharmacy Benefits on Collegiate Care plans contact CVS/Caremark at 800-364-6331

If you experience any issue using this feature please contact Trawick International® using the Online Chat or call 888-301-9289.